- We accept designer/brand name merchandise.
- We accept clothing for men, women, & children, shoes, jewelry, purses, baby gear, and toys.
- We accept 30 items per month per person.
- There is no charge to consign.
- Clothing MUST be current styles. Usually nothing older than 2 years old and in current season. We are very particular about the items we take.
- Items must be in ready to sell condition: clean and in perfect condition, brought in either on hangers or neatly folded.
- Consignment is done by appointment.
- We have a 60 day consigning period.
- Items are sold on a 50/50 split of the selling price.
- We price the merchandise.
- We have the privilege of reducing articles to facilitate their sale on or before the 30th day.
- We are not responsible for theft, fire, or damage.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not offer unsold pickup except in high-end or specialty items, and it must be noted at the time of drop off. Items unsold become the property of Rachel’s Quality Consignment and are liquidated or donated to charity. Rachel’s requires 48 hours notice to retrieve your high end items before the 60th day.”
By check after the 60th day period,. You contact us.
- Store credit at any time.
Rachel's Quality Consignment